Thursday, March 05, 2009

Busy meeting deadlines!



I've been busy crafting, but mostly more thank you notes and some projects on a deadline. One of those projects for a deadline was a book for my dear friend and mentor, Dr. L. He is having some health problems, and I decided to spend last weekend finding lots of photos of us together and send him a special package. Since he's received it now, I can share it with you. The pictures are from his retirement party (left hand page) and my wedding (right hand page).

My other projects for a deadline are submissions to the Great Lakes Art Showcase. After the show, I can share them with you. Suffice it to say, I'm pretty darn excited by them! I tried some new techniques and folks who have seen them in person have given me good feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...