Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crafting for fall - cards with distress inks

I'm still in the mood to play with distress inks, and I had several friends I wanted to send cards to. These are the results! If you missed me playing with distress inks, be sure to check out my earlier post.  Most of the paper is from the Scholarship and Adobe kits from Club Scrap - some great blues and tans in there.

Stamps and punch from Stampin' Up!

On these next two, I had a lot of fun using my Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.  Check out my earlier review if you want more information on this cool stapler.
Punch and friend stamp - Stampin Up!; Leaves from Club Scrap.

When I need to make cards for several people at once, I try to use the same techniques to save some time.  Mixing and matching the colors and panels makes them all a bit unique.  I also try to eliminate scraps!  After doing the cutting, I had some lovely squares left - a bit of playing made them a focal point!
Greeting stamp and border punch from Stampin' Up!
I like the softer look of these Stampin' Up! stamps when I don't use the second outline image on top - what a versatile set!
It takes a long time to grow an old friend

Stamps from Stampin' Up!

After doing the background on this one, I decided I liked it without any stamps. Fun colors!
Stamps - We are Aware - from Club Scrap

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...