Monday, May 21, 2012

Vacation inspiration for card-making

One of the best things about traveling is finding a new stamping or scrapbooking store.  In Door County, there is a lovely stamping/scrapbooking store that features local stamps that they make.  I found this great postage stamp and made this card for a friend at work with it.

My co-worker loves pink, and recently lost someone dear to her.  I hope she likes it.

The flowers and postage marks are from some older Club Scrap stamps that are no longer available.  The paper, in keeping with my "quick card" theme from last week, is some bazzill paper that was on my desk. I've almost used it all up!  It's lovely, but time to use it - or lose it!

Local scrapbook stores, particularly those that make their own stamps, are becoming more rare every day. If you have the chance to patronize one online or in person, take the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...