Monday, June 04, 2012

A dozen cards in a jiffy

I love being creative and spending hours making a few cards, but I don't always have time for that.  On those days, Club Scrap comes to the rescue, with card making directions to make a bunch of cards with just a few sheets of paper.  Just like this one:


I used the instructions from Club Scrap's recent post, turned it ninety degrees, and shifted the components just a bit.  I also like to mat my images, so I used the scraps from the pattern and some extra scraps I had to create the pieces to stamp on.


The paper for these cards comes from Stampin' Up! (grey), and Club Scrap (Science - black & gold, Musical Interlude - maroon). The stamp on this one is from Scholarship - this would be great for those end-of-year teacher notes.

When you don't have a lot of time to craft, but need to make a bunch of cards, check out the Assembly Line Card Making deck - 52 ideas in one handy box (Volume 1 and Volume 2).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...