One of the patterned papers is pretty bland (in my opinion) and I was not sure what to do with it. A google search later, I found that two of the stamps perfectly nest in the open spaces so you can go wild and customize it to be as patterned as you would like.
Two of the stamps fit perfectly in the little spaces of the petals on the medallion die cut, so I had fun playing with that stamp. I also found that the petal medallion embosses wonderfully, so the first one isn't cut.
This one uses a peek-a-boo approach to color with circles on the back.
This one uses cut outs entirely - just snip around the die cut to pop it out from the paper. The papers here are from Club Scrap except for the Very Vanilla for the card base and front.
Finally, I had some fun mixing and matching some of my paper scraps and the stamps to see what else I could create and using the tassels (not my first choice of embellishments!).
- The Eastern Beauty stamp and die bundle
- Eastern Palace patterned paper
- Eastern Gold vinyl stickers
- Very Vanilla cardstock (love the thick weight for the card bases!)
- Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, and Lemon-Lime Twist ink
- Mini Tassels
- Gold 1/8" ribbon
- Celebrate Today (Happy Birthday sentiment - retired SU!)
- Assorted Club Scrap papers from retired kits